Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer

Summer is coming to an end, boooo. But the plus side to that is that we get to move in our house in a week!!! Yay! 

Summer in Vancouver means the fair at the PNE is happening, and yes, we went. I had such an incredible time, and I'll always ride the old roller coaster at least once even though it feels like I'm going to fall out of it. I was there with Ofelia, Giles, and my family of course, and I went on a bunch of rides, ate good food, and enjoyed a few shows!! Thanks to the summer night concerts we got to see Air Supply perform, and it was so cool!!! They totally rocked! 

We also had so much fun at Rena's wedding! She was absolutely stunning and she sure knows how to party! I'm probably going to get her to plan my wedding, she had so many fun cute ideas! I also got to emcee the reception, thank goodness for public speaking skills! 

I've also been hanging out without my wig on, and it's been ok so far! Went to the PNE, and the mall without it on. I don't think I'll use it as often anymore, maybe just to keep my head warm in the winter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment