Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Living list

A living list is essentially a bucket list.

I'm just not calling it that.

My living list mostly includes concerts. I love concerts, I love music, and I love hanging out with friends and family, and concerts are a great excuse for a "date night".

Last night I had an amazing date night with my momma! We came into town early, and visited part of our wonderful RMH family and their brand new baby who is absolutely adorable! Then we met with some of our foundation ladies for a quick visit! Next was downtown for appies and a drink at moxies, then Shania Twain!!!!

Holy crap did she ever rock Vancouver! She really knows how to put on a show and I loved every minute of it! I was even impressed with Wes Mack as an opening act, he has quite a versatile voice and was also awesome to watch! Both were such amazing performers!!!!

I can't wait to cross off more concerts on my living list!

No comments:

Post a Comment